Gentlemen's Naval Battle Club(Attention moderators)

Spartwo

Actually, the mass driver cannons have come a long way since then. Both Commrade Jenkins and I employ them.

My MARS Units equip them.

good to hear but keep in mind my thought. (even the rapture only has 1 Judgement Cannon)

BTW how is your next turn going

good to hear but keep in mind my thought. (even the rapture only has 1 Judgement Cannon)

BTW how is your next turn going

But the mass driver cannons can be compacted to the size of an SRB torpedo, but with three shots at that size.

Edit: I'm at work. I'll take my turn when I get home.

Hmm, would anyone be up for a little mock siege of Gilly? I've never really done a naval battle, and i'd like to defend the KIDI homeland

We're kinda full up at the moment unless someone else whom had been missing turns up.

Hey, spartwo, finally did that light cruiser... 51 tons w/o tanks, 86 with Long Endurance Tanks (LET). 2 Armor Peircing missiles, 2 HV missiles. Good SAS power, good range (900 stock/1800 with LETs).

Built with Drek Armor, so she is pretty strong, also has great engine-out flyability (almost unnoticeable yaw).

AND it's only 230 parts (W/O tanks)

Stock:

5J0hIyt.png

With LETs:

GFhPOFm.png

(Spartwo, I think we can do that Ike battle now. 3 Bayonets Vs 3 Drek 15-2s?

Edited by zekes

Bravo tank took two shots and managed to take out Vicotry Over Death's [sic] conning tower. I think it might be disabled?

I just tested it and Victory over Death is still alive. Her Captain is KIA but her automated probe is her real computer.

If you want I can let you keep going on your attack sense you still have two more missiles on Bravo. If not I ll take my turn

h6ds1OO.png

Solace 3 was given the green light to engage.

Target: Armstrong Tank Bravo

oyDLGLB.png

Lieutenant Calfry Kerman got into position

Shot 1 missed

Shot 2 missed

but shot 3....

b94oLYR.png

...was right on the money

1u3HPTo.png

Solace 3 was then ordered to land due to being out of missiles

(note this was the first time I ever got the flag to line up just right on the first try)

XQ6BFu6.png

As for Bravo

its not dead yet but it will be a chore to roll it back over

h6ds1OO.png

Solace 3 was given the green light to engage.

Target: Armstrong Tank Bravo

oyDLGLB.png

Lieutenant Calfry Kerman got into position

Shot 1 missed

Shot 2 missed

but shot 3....

b94oLYR.png

...was right on the money

1u3HPTo.png

Solace 3 was then ordered to land due to being out of missiles

(note this was the first time I ever got the flag to line up just right on the first try)

XQ6BFu6.png

As for Bravo

its not dead yet but it will be a chore to roll it back over

It's more of a chore to keep it from rolling over too far. Reaction wheels make the tanks ideal for low gravity.

True. true.

When should I expect your next move?

Whenever I can get this huge ship into place...

I may have to postpone my turn until later tonight. It's taking too long.

Edit: Last turn, I dislodged the middle torpedo and some bits behind it on Victory Over Death, including an RC controller. How did it get fixed?

Edited by daemonCaptrix

Whenever I can get this huge ship into place...

I may have to postpone my turn until later tonight. It's taking too long.

Edit: Last turn, I dislodged the middle torpedo and some bits behind it on Victory Over Death, including an RC controller. How did it get fixed?

Idk how that happened

In my battle with Spartwo some armor that I know got blown off was reattached when Spartwo played his turn. My only thought is that if it was quick saved that may have done it. Other than that it's just a glitch

But I ll take your word for it and (if it's still attached let alone alive when I take my next turn I ll ditch the SRB missile)