Gentlemen's Naval Battle Club(Attention moderators)

Spartwo

Waking up to work on a paper (didn't have class today though)

Going to Walmart

Logging on to Auburn.edu to sign up for classes for next semester only to get 2 out of the 4 classes I need (one class got filled up 2 seconds before I clicked it the other says I cant join until I have completed a class [that I'm taking right now])

Emailing my grandpa questions that I need answered for my other paper (not the one I worked on before)

And the lingering absence of macey :(

What would people say to mini challenges that are less time consuming?eg:

Destroy a heavy drek using a craft of lesser mass.(Within reason)

it's a good idea... and I wish macey would at least post a 2 second video to tell us he's still here

I think it would be a good idea for someone on youtube to step up and take his place in his absence

Like.

Nassault-Mech-Jeb

LeGoldFish-2 now

EnterElysium-Is entering space in WWK

Then there's most people here.And various small channels.

Like.

Nassault-Mech-Jeb

LeGoldFish-2 now

EnterElysium-Is entering space in WWK

Then there's most people here.

I know about Elysium but his is more along the lines of how to build the stuff as opposed to a full fledged story like Macey

Nassault- the only videos Ive seen of him are cinematic videos that are more like mini stories

LeGoldFish- never heard of him/her

I know about Elysium but his is more along the lines of how to build the stuff as opposed to a full fledged story like Macey

Nassault- the only videos Ive seen of him are cinematic videos that are more like mini stories

LeGoldFish- never heard of him/her

Nassault might be a one off.

LeGoldFish isn't the best.

Waking up to work on a paper (didn't have class today though)

Going to Walmart

Logging on to Auburn.edu to sign up for classes for next semester only to get 2 out of the 4 classes I need (one class got filled up 2 seconds before I clicked it the other says I cant join until I have completed a class [that I'm taking right now])

Emailing my grandpa questions that I need answered for my other paper (not the one I worked on before)

......this

I made 3 cruisers, 1 battleship, 2 destroyers, 1 drop-ship, and a ton of civilian ship modules for logistics. I also figured out a way to get to the mun and back in 4 missions in the campaign mode. I've got a few new ship designs that I've sketched out and I'm in the process of making them. What I need is a way to get the orange sized fuel tanks onto a planet. I was thinking of just putting some parachutes on them. Ne one els got an idea. I have to keep the part count of the craft under 500 parts while in orbit and it has to carry at least 2 trucks. I tried an SSTO but it is mind numbingly tedious with the 1100 part count and the 2 sec per frame lol.

I would do a series on how the war affected my company, if I was on youtube.

"The War between Spiritwolf and Hanland didn't just decimate them both. It left the system open to full-scale invasion. Now, Project Genesis, with its base on Pol, Zokesia, its bases on Duna and Ike a valuable strategic location, and Damage Incorporated, a group of Erusean Mercenaries whose allegiances now lie with the highest bidder, stand to defend the shattered system while Spiritwolf rebuilds its battle-fleet...That is, if they don't wipe out Spiritwolf first."

"The War between Spiritwolf and Hanland didn't just decimate them both. It left the system open to full-scale invasion. Now, Project Genesis, with its base on Pol, Zokesia, its bases on Duna and Ike a valuable strategic location, and Damage Incorporated, a group of Erusean Mercenaries whose allegiances now lie with the highest bidder, stand to defend the shattered system while Spiritwolf rebuilds its battle-fleet...That is, if they don't wipe out Spiritwolf first."

Is the "they" you speak of Hanland?

Hanland, Zokesia, Project Genesis, and/or Damage, Inc.

Making a spin off series might qualify as plagiarism, considering everyone would think Macey's original story is associated with yours even if you explain it to them.

Don't any of you have the creativity to come up with original material?

Making a spin off series might qualify as plagiarism, considering everyone would think Macey's original story is associated with yours even if you explain it to them.

Don't any of you have the creativity to come up with original material?

Yes...I just haven't had breakfast yet.

Shes got a point. It may be best just to make your own story and ask macey to incorporate his ideas first

This is pretty much the story of the thread in 4 sentences:

"The Kerbol system has always been a place of combat and diplomacy between the factions who reside there. HL 2.0, Zokesia, daeCorp Mining Technologies, probeteK, and (last but not least) Project Genesis have been battling each other for centuries, but the last thing they needed was an unknown faction, the Erusean Galactic Federation, sending out a fleet of armed "diplomatic vessels" to explore the Kerbol system. The Eruseans are willing to fight for the highest bidder...but for how long?"