Gentlemen's Naval Battle Club(Attention moderators)

Spartwo

This is pretty much the story of the thread in 4 sentences:

"The Kerbol system has always been a place of combat and diplomacy between the factions who reside there. HL 2.0, Zokesia, daeCorp Mining Technologies, probeteK, and (last but not least) Project Genesis have been battling each other for centuries, but the last thing they needed was an unknown faction, the Erusean Galactic Federation, sending out a fleet of armed "diplomatic vessels" to explore the Kerbol system. The Eruseans are willing to fight for the highest bidder...but for how long?"

Plus that doesn't sound like Project Genesis

in my submission to macey dean for his story I put that we are a peaceful company who is willing to fight for justice and freedom of the oppressed.

Zekes we all know you Don't want to do a War because you're too busy screwing around with the Campaign system, Give it a week...

probably. plus i feel really bad that i've never set up a Laythe Colony... So i want to try that.

No, Everyone's too busy messing with the Campaign, It's kinda annoying and making me Thirsty for war, Then again that could be the three cups of Tea talking.

I havent been playing campaign. Ive had papers for class to do :P

Got it. cool.

Hey war when your done with your papers and want to play the career mode look up my videos titled KSP: AlTi Research Division. 2 episodes will be up by the end of the night with details on how to do a full mun landing an return by mission 4 and end up with 322 science after. I streamlined the missions to get as much science out of them as I could so as to get all the parts. As for KSP Naval Academy it's still in production due to children taking up most of my time :). I love being a dad, as i am typing this my 21 month old and my 8 month old are climbing on me trying to get me to play with them :).

I was considering offering my support to one that is what is with all my questions i want to make sure i have all the rules down so i don't mess everything up. Zekes and i go back. I was considering adding my AlTi AD inc. support to his company.

Got it. cool.

Hey war when your done with your papers and want to play the career mode look up my videos titled KSP: AlTi Research Division. 2 episodes will be up by the end of the night with details on how to do a full mun landing an return by mission 4 and end up with 322 science after. I streamlined the missions to get as much science out of them as I could so as to get all the parts. As for KSP Naval Academy it's still in production due to children taking up most of my time :). I love being a dad, as i am typing this my 21 month old and my 8 month old are climbing on me trying to get me to play with them :).

Awesome cant wait to watch them. And Kudos to you for being a good Dad.

Also Im glad to present that my company now has started its military blog where people can download my military ships

So far only the salvation MKII has been added but it will be cleaned up and more craft added soon