Gentlemen's Naval Battle Club(Attention moderators)

Spartwo

oh good I like that. Gosh do i want a strangely elliptical orbit or a bigger planet? Ill take Eeloo, out of the way mun like gravity, lots of snow. I wish i could make my guys look like Andorians lol.

You can give them blue suits and make their ships look like the Kumari.

Not to go off-topic (might still be on topic though) but do most of your guys' ships come with a remote-control/probe unit attached? How are y'all handling the situation of decapitating someone's command module from their ship, but they have a probe tucked away inside the hull, letting them maneuver their ship still?

Seems like ships that have been decapitated shouldn't be able to remote control their ship, or there should be some penalty involved.

Sorry if this was brought up, but there are about....100 more pages than i have time to read through in this thread to see if it was brought up :D

I'm also curious because I'm trying to design ships that protect the command pod as best as possible, but still allow you to see out the window.

Not to go off-topic (might still be on topic though) but do most of your guys' ships come with a remote-control/probe unit attached? How are y'all handling the situation of decapitating someone's command module from their ship, but they have a probe tucked away inside the hull, letting them maneuver their ship still?

Seems like ships that have been decapitated shouldn't be able to remote control their ship, or there should be some penalty involved.

Sorry if this was brought up, but there are about....100 more pages than i have time to read through in this thread to see if it was brought up :D

I'm also curious because I'm trying to design ships that protect the command pod as best as possible, but still allow you to see out the window.

Every ship has a command core,Weapons can only be fired from here and A ship is dead once a core cannot maintain power,Ships are also considered dead if they cannot move(no RCS) or fire weapons.

On the matter of ship placement for standard 1v1 Hyperedit is recommended.

Edited by Spartwo

Man after reading the rules again, things are starting to get way to complicated.

What ever happened to just simply battling for fun.

To be honest I don't recall anyone ever doing a battle to claim a moon/planet. I may be wrong but all battles ive seen are just free battles.

Man after reading the rules again, things are starting to get way to complicated.

What ever happened to just simply battling for fun.

To be honest I don't recall anyone ever doing a battle to claim a moon/planet. I may be wrong but all battles ive seen are just free battles.

The rules are there to keep battles fun.

eve would be my last choice lol getting there is easy landing and getting back is a pain in the @$8. I did it once and vowed that i would reduce the planet to an airless cinder if ever i had to go there agn. But i'll get over it once mining is something the stock game has.