Gentlemen's Naval Battle Club(Attention moderators)

Spartwo

Me and fleet did that.Role Play is against the rules so it quickly got locked.I won't be able to finish the cruiser on time it's only a shell at this point.

Anyone remember that transport ship zekes blew up?,Well it's almost finished.

...you won't drop that :D it was target practice.

wow that is an odd forum rule. What is its point? in fact there are quite a few restrictions on the forums.

... if you wern't around when they banned RP you wouldn't understand... it got everywhere. Like plague.

Are you using reinforced armor plate attached to your structure separately to cushion the impact of any torpedo strike, all doubled up by a very flexible strut system. When a missile strikes the entire armor section flexes. Against a 3 ton missile going 400 ms its not much. I've even made a double layer with strut cushion in between and most large torps go right though.

Now I'm going to be doing armor next Video and if you guys want to show your armor tech off let me know. Armor is going to be fun>

Cruisers should be up by the end of the day. Takes like 4 hours to render each vid because of all the music and the 1080p.

oh and im going to start using this thread as a sponsor thread if that's ok with you. just gona tell people to check it out and tell them that spartwo made it and what goes on here.

If you'd like to use some of my weapons tech, feel free to ask.

Just eat bread, it's the best food, you eat bread while I eat the entertainment produced by Kerbal Space Program.

Kerbal Space Program has eaten my life, I do not sleep, I barely eat, I drink a pint of water a day, there are only Kerbals.

Edited by Shadow Lane

...hypocrite much

anyway I think the title should be changed to "The sit around and talk about random things until someone post a craft or a pic or a battle then we talk about it for a page and then go back to talking about random stuff Club"

Edited by briansun1

...hypocrite much

anyway I think the title should be changed to "The sit around and talk about random things until someone post a craft or a pic or a battle then we talk about it for a page and then go back to talking about random stuff Club"

Everybodys been experimenting with new craft and updating craft. It takes time after a big update (sadly)