Gentlemen's Naval Battle Club(Attention moderators)

Spartwo

Truth is I have always been more army and air force than navy (due to my dad being army. You know the whole army-navy rivalry)

Military is military. Unfriendly rivalry is bad for the team! :P

Yeah i guess i could do a naval battle. I mean, I'd have to modify some of my ships but i can do it.

That's right. Your ships use mods. D:

Military is military. Unfriendly rivalry is bad for the team! :P

Its a friendly rivalry

In fact in college football, the only rivalry that is bigger than Auburn and Alabama is Army and Navy. They still work together though. Plus rivalry can be fun if its not taken to far. Look at Zeke and Spartwo

Rivalry is healthy as long as hatred does not take hold. I play chess with an old marine at the vets hospital near my home and we defiantly have a rivalry, but i love that man like a father. He is a wiz at chess too. Beats me most of the time.

When it comes to competition those who don't like it tend to fear loosing, meaning that their pride is worth more than a good friendship.

A prime example would be the Auburn Alabama rivalry. Each year we play against each other and the results are different each year. But it can be taken to far. Both side have people that are obnoxious but most just enjoy the harmless fun

I have...well, I guess you could say I have a missile truck, a couple spaceships, really cool weaponry, and a crap ton of spy planes.

A prime example would be the Auburn Alabama rivalry. Each year we play against each other and the results are different each year. But it can be taken to far. Both side have people that are obnoxious but most just enjoy the harmless fun

Or the Florida-Georgia rivalry.

Edited by FallingIntoBlack

When it comes to competition those who don't like it tend to fear loosing, meaning that their pride is worth more than a good friendship.

It's incredibly rude to imply that anyone who's not into competition is that way because they are afraid to lose.

Well after testing your Behemoth I would say that it at least combat ready. Just get rid of the outer shell as all it does is make it heavyer and more laggy

A) Thank you for testing that.

B) That was a prototype of a Behemoth that had an outer shell of armor. I still have the original Behemoth.

C) I may actually scrap the Vindicator's design and remake it from scratch. It's too big and too easy to split the barrel off of.

I get really competitive, even when it's just for fun. The reason is I like to win.

Everyone does. Its when the desire to win becomes the only thing you think about that makes games no longer fun for anyone

I would consider starting with smaller ships like frigates, corvettes, fighters and maybe battlecruisers.

Camulus is coming out with a cruiser video soon so when it comes out watch it and that may help

Edited by War Eagle 1

No i was not implying that, and no offense was meant by the comment. It is a general psychological evaluation of what makes some people less competitive than others. If I said that the competitive were more akin to violent tendencies it would not be rude but a plane fact.