Gentlemen's Naval Battle Club(Attention moderators)

Spartwo

Pushing is against the rules, too. Unless you're pushing your own ship. I don't know about that one.

Edit:

While testing new atmospheric weapons...

I4T881Y.png

I modified a Zokesian missile truck, the Weaver SPG, to fire my Kingslayer missile. The Ravager Mk III, a Weaver SPG with a Kingslayer, is proven to be able to fire over 11 km. No doubt if the Kingslayer hits its target, it'll do some damage, judging by the fact that it can go several hundred m/s (Highest recorded speed: 476.7 m/s). I can prove it with screenshots if I have to. Fastest recorded impact speed: 296.9 m/s. I would not want to get hit by one.

Edited by FallingIntoBlack

how can i put a stock weapon on something.

because

1. im not sure how to build it

2. my ksp is broken as i can not see any parts(help?)

1-macey made a tutorial,or reverse engineer someone elses.

2-Noooooooo not you too.

3-For the last time YES.

I modified a Zokesian missile truck, the Weaver SPG, to fire my Kingslayer missile. The Ravager Mk III, a Weaver SPG with a Kingslayer, is proven to be able to fire over 11 km. No doubt if the Kingslayer hits its target, it'll do some damage, judging by the fact that it can go several hundred m/s (Highest recorded speed: 476.7 m/s). I can prove it with screenshots if I have to. Fastest recorded impact speed: 296.9 m/s. I would not want to get hit by one.

I just thought the 2.1 km/s top speed was funny. At this speed, I doubt I could hit the broad side of the SPH.

where is the tutorial?

I fixed it.

And i didnt ask 3 things

#3 answer was to a previous question. You can make any company you want. Just give it a name, a flag, and make some ships. Then announce your company in a post so we know it exists.

Edited by daemonCaptrix

I just thought the 2.1 km/s top speed was funny. At this speed, I doubt I could hit the broad side of the SPH.

#3 answer was to a previous question. You can make any company you want. Just give it a name, a flag, and make some ships. Then announce your company in a post so we know it exists.

so you want me to refit some of your ships? They really need modernization... :P it's like WWII ships vs Nuclear Carriers (If you pardon the naval pun)

so you want me to refit some of your ships? They really need modernization... :P it's like WWII ships vs Nuclear Carriers (If you pardon the naval pun)

I can pardon a pun, but I can't pardon when there's no pun.

Yes please? I have no idea what I'm doing wrong. D:

I can pardon a pun, but I can't pardon when there's no pun.

Yes please? I have no idea what I'm doing wrong. D:

...we're on the Naval thread. :P pun?

anyway yes send me the ships you want refitted and ill do what i can.. although I can't promise they will retain their handsome look.

...we're on the Naval thread. :P pun?

anyway yes send me the ships you want refitted and ill do what i can.. although I can't promise they will retain their handsome look.

Dauntless-class ocean vessel: http://www./view/d75sa51nd6fnd59/daeCorp_-_ONV44_Dauntless.craft

Praetorianus-class battleship: http://www./view/21t5le2jyha8ovy/daeCorp_-_SNV41_Praetorianus.craft

Where is maceys tutorial

And Ok i shall be Corgi Co

and my flag is my profile pic and also my KSP flag

and i have no ships, but i can make some.

I see no profile pic. In order to make it a flag, you should post it via imgur so we can get the full-size version.

now how do i upload a ship into a battle?

You'll need to place the ship in position in your own game and then upload the persistence file (in your saves folder) to MediaFire.

Make a challenge first.

Edited by daemonCaptrix

Ok

Corgi Co is not interested in a war. Thats why all their stuff is off site. But what is there is the crappy fuel container that cant even move around. Your mission is to launch a missile from the island runway and blow up the tanker. That will start a war, cause they don't like to waste stuff.

http://www./download/t5apxi9s0zt57ff/persistent.sfs: here you go

Ok

Corgi Co is not interested in a war. Thats why all their stuff is off site. But what is there is the crappy fuel container that cant even move around. Your mission is to launch a missile from the island runway and blow up the tanker. That will start a war, cause they don't like to waste stuff.

http://www./download/t5apxi9s0zt57ff/persistent.sfs: here you go

Try to avoid anything that resembles RP. There's no need to "start a war". Just make some ships and fight.