Gentlemen's Naval Battle Club(Attention moderators)

Spartwo

Also, we should be allowed to rotate the opponents ship to the desired angle just to save ourselves a ~3km trip each turn.... Unless you turn up in something with no delta v, in which case I will want to see evidence of you achieving the impossible.

No. It's a defensive strategy to position a ship in a hard to reach position.

Also, we should be allowed to rotate the opponents ship to the desired angle just to save ourselves a ~3km trip each turn.... Unless you turn up in something with no delta v, in which case I will want to see evidence of you achieving the impossible.

Sure, ill do it. Drek XIV is 450 parts, 100 tons. She's gone into combat once, won it, let's make it 2-2 :D

Course it's not a capital ship, it's a Medium Cruiser... but it's all in the wording :D

No. It's a defensive strategy to position a ship in a hard to reach position.

but all that means is we'll end up flying in 1000m radius circles around each other each turn, the delta v required to reposition is almost nothing, its just a pain in the arse to do it each turn

yeah, putting a probe on the missile makes sense cause it simplifies the firing sequence. Just post a pic showing it was fired dumb.

ok :D It just limits range.... 1000m will be hard to hit accurately unless i shoot slow.

cool, here's a persist with 2 hurricanes in lko, go blow one up and stick a drek next to the other...

http://www./?mz5p8ewu60q00cb

Also, are you happy with us rotating each other's ships or would you rather we did the burns?

I like the rotating idea... makes it MUCH more fun.

Unidentified craft in our sector. Dreks of 144th are steaming to Intercept.

Can someone help me with this?

I'll try and set one up tomorrow, have you got a link to the mod? I'm really keen to try out multiplayer ( puts backwards pointing engines on all his designs) so I'd love to ge this working but I doubt I'll have any more luck than you did.

It's just so much easier to turn the target ship than fly around it.. We can try another where we are strictly pointed at each other and reduce the range each turn, to simulate 2 ships closing. at 1000m there's not much chance of us scoring any hits end to end.

Wow... that was a close shot. USSZS Riley Lets looses the first shot; it proves good.

D1DgzQp.png

Pocket Missile hit on the 2nd to last armor panel of the Bismark. Result:

nG7lutz.png

NlXOkcU.png

The pilot got this shot out the cockpit viewport:

CBa5E0H.png

Looks like the missiles are gone, but I can't be sure. Next shot will go up the barrel and hopefully kill it completely.

http://www./?zzgm7i54bq7adww

yeah, I'd say that drek is not a total loss, but definitely needs some help. Riley is Recalled to base, and a salvage team has been called to tow in the Stonewall

BTW what are you using to aim?