Hello

Slade

So it seems Like there is a whole section for hellos. I found this forum when I was doing research to build better rockets. I have only played maybe about 15 hours and right now I am setting a goal of the moon. getting up to near orbit was easy and orbit took maybe 2 or 3 hours after that of play time. After that I wanted to go to the mun. my biggest problem with getting there is learning little details. so I just learned after watching a video that it was possible to rotate items in the VAB. I also saw a few other things in building that I am not sure how people did it but that is why I am here. So I suppose my first lander is going to be over ambitious since I want to land a kerbal and a rover at the same time.

Greetings, and welcome to the forums....anyone with the name of one of my favorite bands ranks high in my book! :D

I have to agree, the details are everything....so many times I've sent something up, only to realize I've forgotten something useful/critical (Rockomax large docking clamps on backwards was my favorite).