KSP IN 3D !!! [3D] Kerbal Space Program 0.21 Cinematic Trailer

Ayo99

Had to swap the eyes before it worked, but bits of it were quite good. An insane amount of interaxial though unless you're using a tiny screen. Also, if you can't control it during the capture, try to adjust the screen plane in post by sliding one eye relative to the other so that the object in focus sits on the screen plane instead of having everything way behind or in front. That would be less painful.

@nutt007

I'm alright with my video being used in this way. Permission wasn't asked, but if it was I would have responded with a "go ahead".

@Ayo99

I like what you did with the 3d. If only life were a little more 3d... :D

However I would kind-of like a mention in your post. On a similar note, I notice that ads play on your 3d version of my video. The music is from the KSP soundtrack and is royalty free to begin with so copyright issues wouldn't cause Youtube to automatically generate ads. You aren't monetizing my video, are you?

I only ask because making money off of someone else's work is a BIG no-no.

@nutt007

I'm alright with my video being used in this way. Permission wasn't asked, but if it was I would have responded with a "go ahead".

@Ayo99

I like what you did with the 3d. If only life were a little more 3d... :D

However I would kind-of like a mention in your post. On a similar note, I notice that ads play on your 3d version of my video. The music is from the KSP soundtrack and is royalty free to begin with so copyright issues wouldn't cause Youtube to automatically generate ads. You aren't monetizing my video, are you?

I only ask because making money off of someone else's work is a BIG no-no.

@Streetlamp Hello, its cool that you like 3D. I am not going to lie but I also saw a ad on the video and got a bit worried but I never monetized it

I don't why on Kerbin ... (I can't take anything seriously)

YouTube with put ads on that video

Look, the button is green (unedit)

ssDDg2k.png

Here my Analytics. I am in "Overview › Estimated earnings"

U66P9h8.png

P.S. If like me to take it down, I am OK with that. Just ask if it down. I will take it down if you ask

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.