Really weird orbit issue.. help!

So I have a rover I built, I orbited Kirben a few times, and now I'm on my way to the Mun.. but I'm having some issues with the pathing.. (see below)

WEIRDORBIT_zpsd98f67e5.png

So whats the orange orbit line? and how do I delete it? Whenever I try to change the path for my rover it just changes the orange line..

Help!

Thanks

'Klingon Admiral' is right, it might be annoying sitting there, but the function of it is that you can see your projected orbit after gravity assists, aerobrakes, or maneuver nodes and the like and it can be very helpful. The orange path has no bearing on your current trajectory (the blue line) though, and that's the one you want to change for your Mun landing. Once you get orbit, the orange lines should disappear.

If you do nothing as you fly past the Mun, you will eventually end up on the orange path/orbit. Although the blue and orange paths don't meet now, as time passes, the moon will drag your blue trajectory along with it to the right. Just as you reach the end of the blue line, you will also be on the orange line and will proceed along it.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.