Kerbals at War 2

Squeegy Mackoy

Not only the incredible effort it must have taken to create alll that content and orchestrate the scenes (especially faking multi-ship movements is a pain currently for movie maker) baffles me, your editorial skills are also amazing. The video has a nice story flow and is overall well timed. A nice and steady rise to the climax and then the immense finale. Incredible!

Damn this makes me wish for either an FPS or RTS that has KSP levels of physics simulation when it comes to vehicle damage. That part where the space plane destroyed his target and the blast sent bits and pieces of his wingmen spinning out of control was badass.

Hey, would you be willing to post a list (with pics and required mods) of all the stuff in that vid and let people ask for craft files? I'd love to play around with some of that.

BTW, The Munbuster orbital cannon thing was amazing. I must know, how did you blow up the Mun? More importantly, how did you make blowing up the Mun look so freaking cool?

I added voices to the Kerbals fighting, like when the Minmus base was attacked.

"WE ARE SURROUNDED! SEND HELP SEND HELP!"

"Were flaking em' DIE KRUSSIA-"

MINMUS 1 HAS BEEN TAKEN DOWN I REPEAT MINMUS 1 HAS BEEN TAKEN DOWN!"

Hey, would you be willing to post a list (with pics and required mods) of all the stuff in that vid and let people ask for craft files? I'd love to play around with some of that.

BTW, The Munbuster orbital cannon thing was amazing. I must know, how did you blow up the Mun? More importantly, how did you make blowing up the Mun look so freaking cool?

The fracturing mun was made by me in Lightwave, with particles and glowy effects ontop of that done by Captain Forever.

I won't be uploading crafts for a host of reasons. The few that don't completely tank your framerate or explode on clicking launch either don't actually function at all or are dependant on edited versions of long out of date mods. The craft saves are also out of date themselves. It's a huge nightmare.

The fracturing mun was made by me in Lightwave, with particles and glowy effects ontop of that done by Captain Forever.

I won't be uploading crafts for a host of reasons. The few that don't completely tank your framerate or explode on clicking launch either don't actually function at all or are dependant on edited versions of long out of date mods. The craft saves are also out of date themselves. It's a huge nightmare.

What about the Cannon?

It miss a bit of post-processing (color correction, camera shake and bit more vfx) to actually beat $billions action hollywood movies.

But ERMAGHERD ! All these ships, the animations, the space tanks, all these fights, are just perfect ! The whole video is just amazingly done ! And the planet destruction ...

Tips and Tricks ! VFX showcase ! WANT WANT MOARR !!!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.