OMG, we're not worthy!

roosterr

katateochi,

Thank you for the details of your video. I remember thinking that there was no way you could have pulled off the dock/landing of the ship with just MJ's landing guidance. The entire mission was awesome but that part just blew my mind.

Really cool video. I sort of hate this guy, he makes all my designs feel childish and simplistic now haha :) Maybe I'll have to start working on a Mun base or something to see if I can do something remotely as complex.

I never saw one instance of Mechjeb autopiloting, how can you call that "Unclean?" It would be extremely tedious to hold straight especially with .20's ASAS, so using Mechanical Jeb to point the right way is okay with me.

The planning went into it, and the execution, is way more than "just plugging some mods together"...

Of course the anti-mod crowd is already here and will probably only shout harder that "it's all easy because of mods" while utterly incapable of doing anything remotely similarly impressive even were they using those same mods.

Agreed. Even with the mods, this is a complex mission with some complex craft. Even if he had used MechJeb's autopilot (which he didn't), I'd still label it as impressive due to the ship designs and the very well timed and executed mission.

. . . and the RemoteTech mod actually adds a significant amount of challenge to the game, so this is certainly not somebody shying away from difficulty.

I feel like a 4 year old loving his lego who's been allowed to watch daddy at work constructing the world's biggest and best skyscraper...

Just awesome. I mean actual awesome, not the over used American version.

Wow.

Personally I was more impressed with his clubbing on the moon video (just the way the rocket launches that was... freaky).

That said I still find myself mystified by how he did this. I have used all the same mods but never taken it to the scale that he has, as such I tip my hat to him.

• 2 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.