[0.21] Speedy Day Fuel Tank Pack (Open Beta)

Speedyblue98

Speedy Day productions have spent years devolving these fuel tanks for your use! So you had better like them! (just Kidding) We are a hopefully talented mod group consisting of only 2 KSP Players, Speedy Blue 98 (the one that does all the meshes and modelling etc) and DAL1189 the one who does most of the back end work(checking the configs etc) and beta tests these pieces of fine machinery. We are relatively new to the moding scene and are hoping to make an impact with our first open beta release of fuel tanks. More things are in the works so keep an eye on this post!

The Open beta pack includes:

1 Fueltank for the MK1-2 pod and one for the MK-1 Pod.

Thanks for checking out our pack. The link to the space port is down below, If that does not work then we will upload it to drop box as an alternative download method.

Have a nice day,

Speedy Day Productions.

http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/speedydayproductionftp/

Hphz2Fq.png

Monopropellant

BsgqzjQ.png

Mk1 Fuel Tank

wW5LiO8.png

Mk2 Fuel Tank

Edited by Speedyblue98

Textures are way off, and rather basic. Sizes don't match stock/standard sizes. And putting your screen name on a tank...really??

Good to see more with modding ambitions, but alot more polish is needed before most of the KSP playerbase will give these a 2nd look.

You're welcome. I don't know how my previous post came across but it wasn't an insult, I'm just wondering why the fuel tanks don't match.

I did not take it as an insult don't worry. I did not reply because don't deal with that stuff I am sure Speedyblue98 will be able to answer your question.

Sorry for the kind of late reply. No we did not mean for that to happen. I am experimenting with the mesh size in the config tonight and tomorrow so expect and update soon (not covered by warranty)

Seems like the rescale-value is off. Great parts though!

Thankyou:D I have updated the first fuel tank, I will work on the second one now. Also how did you find the RCS tanks, to much Propellant?

Edited by DAL1189

Licence for use. (we have to put this in here for legal reasons if we could get rid of it we would for ease of use, because we know none of you would re distribute or edit without our permission, RIGHT:D

So on with the legal binding.

Once you download our product. You can not redistribute or edit without permission from both producers. You can use these in videos and monetize the video as long as you leave a link to this forum post and the download site aka acknowledge that we created it.

Thanks for reading this document.

DAL1189 and speedyblue98

Edited by DAL1189
Missed out a word

Heres some issues that I can see right off the bat from the screenshots alone (If the screenshots are not representative of the current build then reupload new screenshots).

Scaling: Unless you are going for a "new size" rocket design and are planning on making new pods etc I seriously reccomend you scale them to fit the current parts.

Textures, a bit bland and have your username on them. No one wants to use something with your own name on it. No offence :P

Features! I understand that you are making a tank expansion mod but seriously in my opinion we dont need more tanks. Add some features to them, make them unique, give them an animation or something. Something to make them stand out either as stylish tanks or useful tanks. Perhaps make them have a ladder on them or something that kerbals can climb up. Just throwing some ideas out there.

In its current stage, honestly, its just a couple of cylinders with fuel content. Not trying to put you down but keep working at it, add more to it, and attempt another release say a couple of weeks down the line.

Heres some issues that I can see right off the bat from the screenshots alone (If the screenshots are not representative of the current build then reupload new screenshots).

Scaling: Unless you are going for a "new size" rocket design and are planning on making new pods etc I seriously reccomend you scale them to fit the current parts.

Textures, a bit bland and have your username on them. No one wants to use something with your own name on it. No offence :P

Features! I understand that you are making a tank expansion mod but seriously in my opinion we dont need more tanks. Add some features to them, make them unique, give them an animation or something. Something to make them stand out either as stylish tanks or useful tanks. Perhaps make them have a ladder on them or something that kerbals can climb up. Just throwing some ideas out there.

In its current stage, honestly, its just a couple of cylinders with fuel content. Not trying to put you down but keep working at it, add more to it, and attempt another release say a couple of weeks down the line.

Thank you for your comment! Yes you are right, at this stage it is supposed to be just a couple of cylinders with fuel content:(. Thanks for your ideas about special features! We are still working on making our tanks unique. Just remember this is an open beta!:D

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.