Official Detailed KIS Mission Report

digtron

After ending an account i've used since I first started playing KSP, i decided to start a new game in which I would try to recreate a real space organization. As such, I've decided to extensively document each of my missions, giving reason for each mission and writing up reports for them as well to document it. These are going to be quite long, they are in a big font so it's not as much reading as you may expect and there will be quite a few pictures which will decrease the amount of reading even more if you're daunted by the number of pages it is. (I've created it as a word document to make it easier to create, format, and attach images so to share it i've uploaded it as a google document so you won't have to download anything to view it. The picture quality was dramatically reduced so if you'd like to see any of the pictures in full quality let me know and I can upload that to photobucket.)

KIS Mission Report

Note: I've decided to make up a few words for fun, so if you see a word you've never heard of, either I typed it under hypnosis or it's a word I made up and I've listed what it means in the Appendix at the end of the document.

The first section explains the background and other information about KIS, the name i decided to give to my space organization which is an acronym for "Kerbals in Space".

The second section of the document is an extensive report of the first mission with the rocket which I named Firehawk I.

If you enjoy this or have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please let me know. I really enjoyed making this but I'm really hoping to make these so that other people can enjoy them as well. Thank you if you take your time to look at it!

Edited by digtron

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.