KSP merchandise??

SUPERVIP101

Helllooooo fellow visitors of the forums! I've been getting into t-shirt design lately and I was thinking if you guys and girls could possibly give me some ksp ideas for t-shirts? I will be setting up two stores, on for ksp and one for other sorts of t-shirts =D I also take in ANY kind of requests people may have I really don't mind :)

Information:

I am 15 years old and male, looking to raise $2000 to

buy parts for my own computer! And really need some

money so I can obviously build the computer... But

$2000 dollars is a lot for a 15 year old boy to try and get,

So that is why i've set my mind on t-shirt design to gain

money slowly (if all goes well fast).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before I give out links I need to know if I can put the word(s) "KSP" on t-shirts.

Edited by SUPERVIP101

**** sorry the website is buggy and wont let me change stuff.. im trying to edit it all as fast as i can.

------------------------------------

Fixed, should be only 1 t-shirt on there for now, Ill had more tomorrow or something..

Edited by SUPERVIP101

i smell lawsuit

Whoa you need 2k for a gaming Pc??? 1k is plenty for a descent comp that can run pretty much everything at atleast medium. (My comp costs 600 although planning to spend another 140.)

P.S This reeks of lawsuit/copyright Ksp T - shirts already exist made by squad so I highly doubt you would get a go ahead from them.

Yeah I'm terrible with ideas ,': / I love ksp with all my heart and I'm waiting on a message from SQUAD to get permission. If they say no I'm going to need some help getting ideas and money together :( thanks for telling me though :)

A good way to get money is doing what I do. The stuff people buy in stores for computers is tripled in price. If you can get a 800$ loan from anyone you know and throw a computer together that is decent and sell it for around 200 less than the store one with the same specs and kijiji it you can make around 600$ a computer. If you can't get a loan you can always get a paper route for a few months.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.