Kerbin infrastructure (cities, roads, rails), night lights

Hi folks,

i am playing KSP for a long time and i missing one thing, infrastrucure on kerbin. Kerbin is just the same wasteland planet as any other.

I suggest to make some cities, roads and other infrastructure. Part of this can be some collision system. For example, if your part (rocket or debris) hit a city, player will be alerted and later maybe penalised (if money system of KSP comes into force). This will make a whole game more interesting, player will be force to more carefully plan a mission ;) Those infrastructures also should glow during night like in real (like on picture below).

I offer myself as a volunteer. I am quite experienced 3D artist and programmer. If from developers will be a interest, i can spent some time by creating my sugestion.

With regars, Jan

earth-from-space_1754540i.jpg

And about that offer as a voluntier?

I suggest to make a mod, or help other mods with models, then you have a better chance of Squad noticing than just saying you are a 3D artist, thats how Nova, Claire and B9 ended in the team after all

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.