Screen Recorder?

Muzza

Hello,

I want to start a small Youtube channel based around Kerbal Space Program. I don't want to use Windowed mode to record; I need DirectX screen recording software. The only two I can find are Bandicam and Fraps, but they are out of budget. I currently have £12 (About 18.50 USD) in my Paypal account. Does anybody know of software that is able to record full-screen KSP for this kind of budget?

Thanks

Fraps is a great program to record. Of course, you have to buy it, cause you can't have it for free. You can even test it. Go on Google and type something like Fraps full for free and there's NO way you can have it, cause its bad you see ? There's no one who cracks Fraps. Its so hard and bad.

You can get Dxtory for around 3600 yen, or 36USD, which off the top of my head is like 22ish pounds. this is probably the best screen recorder because it lets you play with a lot of the settings and is really high quality. That is its downside also because it be a little complicated.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.