Rendering Random Stuff

EEVV

I have made some renders recently, I was inspired by ksp so here they are.

Random orange rocket;

OrangeRocket_zps48e4e0cf.png~original

Rocket inspired by B9;

B9Rocket_zpsa493939d.png~original

Small rocket;

SmallRocket_zps62918b29.png~original

Bear in mind that these rocket renders are quick sketches so the rendering quality isn't the best :0.0:

Thanks man I have something coming up in like 15 hours... And it is going to be something beautiful. So thanks for actually posting, you don't know how long I have waited for this day xD

Because they are nothing special. I only render over 400X400 if it is something I like. Like the kerbals in space (1080p). Anyways I was busy like always with my game. So I don't have enough time to perfect them... But cycles is great :) I've been using blender for over 2 years now and I don't regret using cycles. Anyway thanks for the comment, and there won't be many posts here...

Ha! That's hilarious! But they weren't meant to look like teletubies, more like teams... Different space program members... So yeah. i was just messing around in blender cycles... And I am thinking of changing stuff around to make them look better :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.