Hello fellow kerbalknaughts!

Banidor

Ive been playing ksp for a few months and have finally made it to the moon, started my space station, and completed my first sucessful dock with it yesterday! Yey! So im looking to expand my parts list. I wanted to ask what mods you use and what you recomend.

Im looking for spacestation parts, colony parts, weapon mods, mining, and base building mods. I also heard there is a way to build in space and cant find anything on that. Something like a spaceship building rig in orbit or even on land. Thanks ahead of time for all your help. And I look forward to becoming an active member!

Im looking for spacestation parts, colony parts, weapon mods, mining, and base building mods. I also heard there is a way to build in space and cant find anything on that. Something like a spaceship building rig in orbit or even on land.

Colony/base building parts: HOME mod

Weapon mods: LAZOR mod

Mining: Kethane mod

I've personally never heard of a mod for building anywhere besides KSC, but someone else may know something I don't.

All of these are available on kerbalspaceprogram.com. I'd link them here, but I'm in a bit of a rush at the moment. If you just search them you should find them easily enough.

Remember, make sure you're downloading a mod that's compatible with your current version of the game.

Good luck and happy explo- uh, launching! :)