Space Factory

MrTheBull

So far it look very confortable for space travel. Definiately gaves more options than the soyuz (which can be seen at the end of the video). Are you planning also add the landing legs in the fist release?

I thought about making 2 bottom parts. Legs + heat shield and heatshield without legs. So i think you will see both in one release =)

Good job there bro!

Thanks, comrade)

Have you considered just working the parachute into the docking port? It would make the whole unit more streamlined and slick. It looks fantastic so far!

Does the command pod use Liquid fuel or does it use Mono propellant?

I don't sure that parachute in the docking port is a good idea. What's about fuel for descent module - i think monopropellant is more useful, because capsule has RCS thrusters and i don't want to do a lot of rather fuels..

The vostok pod with its tank (the little triangular one), can someone tell me what its Delta-V is?

At the moment the particular combination of mods I have is screwing with Mechjeb/Engineer's predictions.

Cheers :D

The vostok pod with its tank (the little triangular one), can someone tell me what its Delta-V is?

At the moment the particular combination of mods I have is screwing with Mechjeb/Engineer's predictions.

Cheers :D

Built-in decoupler messes with Engineer. Usually, the service module would get decoupled at activation, yielding 0 dV. "staged = false" disabled the automatic decoupling, but Engineer/MJ isn't smart enough to take that into account. Try temporarily removing/commenting decoupler from part.cfg, it should show correct dV then.

Awesome :) You know what, you can also release other version of it without the rails (?) for Lunokhod, thus creating cool Soviet-style lander. Put on top of it vanilla lander pod and you can go to the Mun like a true kommunist :>

Platform is another part. You can set it on the top of the tank if you want. It's used for rovers and etc. You can put platform off.

Awesome :) You know what, you can also release other version of it without the rails (?) for Lunokhod, thus creating cool Soviet-style lander. Put on top of it vanilla lander pod and you can go to the Mun like a true kommunist :>

You can use the LK in BobCat's pack for that, you know?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.