I find your lack of sleep disturbing...

Snarfster

New addict. I can see this based on your ribbons. Wow. Anomalic explorations on the Mun and Kerbin, as well as a return landing and multi-part ship built in Kerbin orbit! And you've accomplished docking and rendez-vous (hence the multi-part ship, I just noticed... :P) too! Wow! You're doing great, keep up the good work! :wink:

Been quite busy. Finished an apollo-type mission tonight. There's a lonely rover stranded on the Mun now. Take-off, Rendezvous and Docking done manually. Slight fireball during docking, it seems there was a separator on the docking port. :cool:

Let's see, this is the multi part ship

YTFy44Zl.jpg

And the Apollo mission splashing down quite close to KSC for once. (and not in the dark on some god forsaken mountain, as usual).

ND8PqM3l.jpg

Edited by Snarfster

you have to try inter-planetary flight it feels awesome when you see Duna for the first time, and when you land I dont know how you will react but when I landed on Duna for the first time i started singing

That's what the multi part ship is for.

Basically an orange tank with 4 nukes to get there (and back) with a lander docked on top. Debating to send a rover there at the same time so they don't have to walk everywhere. Kerbals sure aren't runners.