1 of Kerbin anomalies.

The West side of KSC around the mountain side...there are an anomalies. I know this by the here

But I seems can't find out what is that.

I've drive a rover there...took about 3 hrs. (real time) and fly plane there...But seems can't find out anything...

Note: notices a place that will bounces my rover, and if walk my crew there, he die easily, and the flag playing will destroy, So, I just place a flag "Near" there...

Is that the anomalies? or something else? Any Tips?

Edited by Sirine

wow, still no answer?

No, the terrain error spot you found isn't the anomaly, those are all over. You'll know it when you see it.

They can be hard to find though, because as the guy before your most recent post mentioned, the terrain got changed and it's screwed up some of the anomaly locations. Granted, some of them were already floating far above ground, or buried underneath.

I might suggest checking closer to home for a more accessible example of the most common type of anomaly.

Well, I just need to know. What is it? A floating Tile like the one near the KSC runway? or something else... At least let me know what to look for.

Something like that. With the Squad logo on it. It used to float pretty high off the ground, and I'd wager it still is. Last time I found it was by using a plane with a bunch of lights mounted on covering a fairly wide angle (though I used the long-range narrow angle lights, just a bunch of them), and flew out there at night. Seemed to work pretty well.

Aw man...

I am liking all these easter eggs. Can't wait till they are all above ground.

Yeah, Squad has a habit of forgetting to check the positions on them when they redo the terrain. When they added the non-Munolith eggs in 0.18, most of the Munoliths ended up floating or buried. So now all the non-Munolith ones get the same treatment.

I did report a buried Mun Arch I found back in like 0.16 or 0.17 or so, and surprisingly they moved it above ground in 0.18.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.