A New Start (But No Anger)

NASI Director

About a month or so ago, I started a Tekkit game, and had quite a bit of fun in it. I made ,including but not limited to, a large factory, a smeltery(?), an office building, my rail lines and a house. But then I thought about Mystcraft. That's the beginning of the end.

I didn't want to do Mystcraft in survival mode, and use up my abundant resources, so I moved far away and played with it for a bit. Mind you, earlier I deleted my waypoints because I thought I wasn't going to go anywhere else. Needless to say, I was quite confused about the writing desk, lectern, and the book stand. Then I started spamming right click on the books. I was immediately teleported to a new age. I nearly died from a broken heart that my world was gone. After one or two Google searches later I discovered a command to teleport me to the Overworld. I immediately took advantage of it. My tears of joy quickly turned to tears of dread and I soon learned that I spawned most likely a couple 1000 blocks away.

Although my work is lost, I feel no anger, as is also felt when one loses his/her diamonds to a creeper. I feel much more peaceful, as if a huge load has been taken off my shoulders. I feel as if I had been given a new start, another chance to start anew. I feel no regret, nor anger, nor remorse. I feel better now.

Sehr, sehr, gut.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.