Kerbal - A KSP Movie

Nassault630

My name is Victor, im typing from Brazil right now...

Strangely, i work as book seller in a tradicional bookstore in Rio de Janeiro, and we sell much titles in portuguese as in english. Once i received a copy of the "Into the Wild", i began to read a little for check on what was it about and found it a very strange story...

But now, after this vídeo, i understand. There was tears on my face while i wrote this post. while i read the quote from Jon Krakauer, i saw the Scott's jeep and remembered me from the bus in the middle of nowhere.

It never was about the Moon or the Space, now i see. it is the journey that got into ourselves...

Thank you Mr. Nassault.

May God bless you and enlight your soul.

This is the most touching video I've ever seen from you, :')

Kerbin is so beautiful.

Thanks pip!

Oh man - this really does put the 'art' into fan art. Wonderful stuff - and it prompted me to go back and watch your other movies.

Thank you.

KSP fanart is so great! Certainly one of my favorite gaming communities.

Like Pip and Deep Space Kraken said, this is awesome and this is also touching. Even for a goofy video game like this, it was so great. Nassault thank you.

Thank you Capn! Kerbals have the perfect mix of stupidity, courage and compassion for one another - a real sweetspot for cinema charactors!

My name is Victor, im typing from Brazil right now...

Strangely, i work as book seller in a tradicional bookstore in Rio de Janeiro, and we sell much titles in portuguese as in english. Once i received a copy of the "Into the Wild", i began to read a little for check on what was it about and found it a very strange story...

But now, after this vídeo, i understand. There was tears on my face while i wrote this post. while i read the quote from Jon Krakauer, i saw the Scott's jeep and remembered me from the bus in the middle of nowhere.

It never was about the Moon or the Space, now i see. it is the journey that got into ourselves...

Thank you Mr. Nassault.

May God bless you and enlight your soul.

Nahim,

Thank you for your words. When I hear a background train of thought that I've helped evoke on for the better, is something powerful. To be able to get other humans to feel something that is deep within us all, a feeling to look up at the stars, in the Kerbol System, and our Solar System. We all have it.

Thanks you Nahim,

Peace

Nick

Nassault

Nassault, this is an incredible story and masterfully told. I've been playing this game since the .14 days and never once thought of the entire planet the developers made for its players to enjoy. You told a tale of adventure, passion and introspection that no one would have ever expected in a game, let alone one as intentionally silly as KSP. I can only hope that you continue to tell these great stories and that I continue to have the pleasure of seeing them. Thank you.

After seing this i watched all your ksp vids. I tip my hat to you sir.

The jeb movie is my favourite. Makes me want to cry everytime i watch the beginning!

Yeah I'm with you there, although of the 'Original 3' short movies, I think Bill is my favourite. Quiet underspoken Bill who turns out to be completely and utterly badass.

'This is Bill Kerman. Starting reentry...'

"...for my purpose holds

To sail beyond the sunset, and the baths

Of all the western stars, until I die."

One of my favorite poems.

And perfect for this video. Well done, Nassault!

Agreed, and with particular relevance to "Scott of the Antarctic" - you might look it up, if you don't already know.

• 5 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...

The video has been blocked in Germany by the GEMA, due to the music used in it. Is there any chance of you hosting it on either an alternate video site, like Dailymotion, or of just providing a download link to the video file?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.