Deskjob Manufacturing

vedrit

The company Deskjob Manufacturing was once a simple toy manufacturer, creating whatever was ordered. However, once the space-race began and rocket parts were in high-demand, Deskjob turned to supplying the new age of exploration!

The parts are free to use (Just ask me first), and are set up with stock place-holder values. Also, I'm not the greatest at making textures, so if you want to use a part, but don't like how it looks, please provide a reference image or something so that I can try my best to make it look how you want. If you already have a texture, great. I can UV map just fine.

Javascript is disabled. View full album
Edited by vedrit

I designed it to be used with life support mods to carry water. There are two parts, the large cylinder and the adapter at the bottom. I didn't realize I was on the wrong tab in game when I took the screenshot. I'm fixing a few issues with the textures, so I'll update when I'm satisfied

I made a smaller version, but it's still 2 meters in diameter, so it'll hold a lot even though it's 1/4 the size of the larger tank. I'd make more, but its 3:30 AM. I hope these get someone's attention so I'm not wasting my time, haha.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.