Greetings from Melbourne, Australia.

benzman

Hello all. I was fourteen years old when I saw Sputnik fly over, so I have lived through the entire space age. My chief claim to fame is that I once very briefly met and shook hands with Buzz Aldrin! Loving this game.

Gday Mate! I too met and shook hands with Buzz Aldrin about 7 years ago. I hope to show off the picture some time. I am a boat captain and of a large yacht at the time. He was aboard with other celebs, and I let him into the pilot house, just he and I for about 10 minutes and I let him drive for longer than that as others started to gather round. Then he got a little iffy when I had to take the helm to shove through some ice at a glacier view here in Alaska. He had been drinking a little scotch I had noticed. :cool: Nice enough guy, but he did not want to talk about the moon, I could tell. And his now recently estranged wife was annoying both of us.

Edited by roosterr

Hello all. I was fourteen years old when I saw Sputnik fly over, so I have lived through the entire space age. My chief claim to fame is that I once very briefly met and shook hands with Buzz Aldrin! Loving this game.

G'day!

Let me guess you saw it on good game sp?

G'day!

Let me guess you saw it on good game sp?

Well, no. I saw mention of the game on a flightsim sight and the comments and screenshots got me interested enough to D/L the demo. And it went on from there.