The BoatPlane Project - Scotto6UK

Scotto6UK

Hello all!

I'm very new to the KSP forums - but I've been playing KSP itself since around March (though that really doesn't show in my terrible ability at the game!).

Anyway. I'm a relatively small YouTuber (~4550 subs as of writing this) and I've fairly recently been posting KSP content. This thread relates to one of my mini-series titled 'The BoatPlane Project' where, as the name suggests, I try to build and pilot numerous seaplanes. The reason I'm posting this on here is to share my creations and hopefully increase my viewer base, but more importantly: attain feedback from you all as I'm sure the HIGH majority of you have a lot more experience than me in KSP.

Thanks for looking and the videos are below!

Constructive criticism is of course welcome and I hope you enjoy!

4QEhK.jpg

Edited by Scotto6UK
Update 21/10/13

• 2 weeks later...

Episode 7 is currently uploading and here is a screenshot from it.

In the episode, I begin to explore the possible usage of my most successful seaplane design as a mobile lauch platform. This image is of a simple probe that can land on and navigate over water.

4QE5d.jpg

I decided that my seaplane could be modified...and weaponised.

By attaching a small cruise missile onto the fuselage, I tried to see if it would make a viable launch platform while in the water. This video was the short mission that I ran and the clips are taken from my BoatPlane Project ep.8 video.

I hope you enjoy and your thoughts are welcomed!

• 4 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.