BM-6 test launch

Sesni

I built after 5-10 minutes a new craft designed to be a long range missile. I launched it, and pointed northwest towards the western mountains from KSC. I launched it, and soon decoupled my four radial engines. I noticed I was dropping in speed with my final LV-30, yet it ran out of fuel ,supplied from my radial engines and what was originally there, and decoupled to my next stage, probe sized, with lots of clipped Oscar-b fuel tanks, with four Rockomax 24-77s and the 48-7s. It ran out of fuel soon, and was down to the actual impactor, with 8 parts, two RTGs, the smallest probe core, four 24-77s and a Oscar-b. The four final engines are designed to speed it past anti-air devices. I point downwards and full throttle til I'm out of fuel. Sure, that diminishes my range, yet for the ones with less-armed targets, yet farther can use them as propulsion. I hit the ground with a total distance traveled over ground being upwards of 49 kilometers. Also, the most g's my craft endured was 11.3.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.