Hello!

adge

Greetings, everyone!

I picked up KSP about a week ago and have been loving it ever since first launch! I've been devouring all manner of Let's Play, Tutorial, Challenge (etc) videos on YouTube, as well as browsing and reading the forums for neat ideas and inspiration. I decided to finally sign up and get involved with the community, and look forward to participating and getting involved.

A little about me: I live in the UK and work in engineering (specifically marine engineering with Maersk Line), and I've had a fascination with astronomy and the stars for as long as I care to remember! I guess that explains why I love this game so much already!

I'm looking forward to seeing where Squad take the game in the future. I've already started plugging the game to friends and family, too!

So, with all the said, it's great to meet you all!

Welcome to the community!

I've been playing KSP for about a month, and haven't lost interest! I also am fascinated by astronomy, strange how that is, hmm? Haha XD

Now, I'm still in high school, and I think I'd like to go into the aviation business, hopefully as a pilot, but there isn't much demand, and I know some people struggling to find jobs that are qualified, but I'll stay hopeful!

Again, welcome!

Until another time,

Xeadas

Hey there! Welcome to the KSP forums! I guess you should both be welcomed seeing as how it is both of yours' first posts. I'm far away in the US, but if you ever have any questions feel free to PM me!