The whale music..

icemasterpt

I got a bit curious about the Whale music when we are in space.

I really like that music, even tho it is a little weird to listen to whale sounds in space, but somehow it adds to the atmosphere of the game.

Who composed that music? That music reminds me of lots of things, like Frontier Elite 2, somehow, and X2 the threat, and it reminds me of the Album "global communication" .

I want to explore the work of the composer who made that music because i really find it relaxing xD

sounds like you need to time travel and save the whales!! .....and kerbility

you win an internet if you got the refrence

I got it. Great, I'll add it to my other Internets...

Well, I have to say when I heard the whales I found it totally appropriate. I found other weird music streams on the Internet such as A-A Ambient (music from outer space) that is very relaxing.

Interesting, the http://longplayer.org/ song is made with tibetan singing bowls. The song length is 1000 years; made with non-repeating 20 minutes segments. It was been playing for 13 years and it will be streaming until 2999.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.