Veto Aerospace - Mun mission 'Kestrel Project'

RedDwarfIV

I\'ve built up a spaceplane out ofmostly C7 parts. Its a large spaceplane, with a large engine, and it has all the fuel to reach Mun and slow down the descent like a normal lander. From there, its a large number of RCS thrusters to both keep the craft on course, and act as retros to prevent the whole thing smashing up.

In my last attempt, I ran out of RCS gas, and my attempts to land with the main engines failed miserably. However, I have added yet another RCS module. What I want to know is, do you think it will make it successfully? And is it the first spaceplane on the Mun if it does? [i doubt it, but it would be interesting if it was.]

Lv2VI.jpg

EDIT - Forgot the image. >_>, fail.

Without Trainers there\'s no point in showing how legitimately you\'re playing the game via background traffic. Unless you want to load up every part.cfg for the craft you\'re flying and put them in massive, bold letters so people can read if they\'re modified or not.

Which is silly.

I managed to return and land on kerbin as well with the narrow spaceplane fuselage. My plane is also 100% reusable, if you don\'t count the small problem where all the wings fall off on landing, because it lands at 100m/s with no fuel :/

Without Trainers there\'s no point in showing how legitimately you\'re playing the game via background traffic. Unless you want to load up every part.cfg for the craft you\'re flying and put them in massive, bold letters so people can read if they\'re modified or not.

Which is silly.

You\'re putting emphasis on the wrong point. The main reason I use print screen is because its easier.

-F1

-Upload

-Paste URL

Unless you\'re getting odd screenshots from F1 you\'re just doubling the effort needed to post an image.

Since I don\'t take too many screenshots, it doesn\'t bother me.

And please stop derailing peoples\' threads just to argue your case for not using print screen.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.