-Fermionic condensates

-Rydberg molecules

-Quantum Hall states

-Strange matter

-Plasma (ionized gas)

-Quark-gluon plasma

-Supersolid

-Superglass

NONE of you thought this was hilarious? The part where the LK mashed into the CSM was hilarious because of the scream sounding like they were both eating their mic\'s. I fell out of my chair laughing when the 'Moon rock' was climbing around in Nate\'s suit. What can I say? I\'m p??s???

I heard this movie was pretty bad. Is it wait for the bargain bin DVD bad or wait until it\'s on TV bad?

eh, it was okay, but they tried to make it realistic, like a camera attached to a ship or one on their helmets and stuff, i personaly enjoyed it though

• 3 months later...

that movie was....FUCKED UP! i don\'t get why they though anderson was infected,but now i lost hope of becoming an astronaut ;\'( then again i might go to the moon in a few years when NASA develops the Ares Rocket :)

you woulden\'t but if you hold your breath in space with no spacesuit then this leads to explosive decompression in your lungs and that would be pretty painful woulden\'t it?

Erm, would you please check the topic date before you post?

The last post was three months ago before you posted.

If you could check the date, that\'d be great.

Thanks!

This thread is pretty ancient, and there\'s some not-so-nice stuff in it. I\'ll lock this one. If anyone REALLY wants to discuss this awful movie some more, you have my pity (start a new thread). :)