Recovery vs Transmission

I know it was probably asked before but i would like some things to be clarified.

If, for example, i've landed a lander equipped with a science module on the munar East Farside Crater biome and repeatedly transmitted the results untill i wouldn't get any more science out of it. Would the overall sum of all the science points from these transmissions be equall to saving the data and recovering the ship ONCE, or would it be equal to the sum of repeatedly landing on the same spot, saving the data and recovering the ship untill you don't get any more points from running the experimet again?

Single transmisson gives you less science than single recovery.

Both repeated transmissions and repeated recoveries will eventually get you to completely depleting all science points available at that place. Less recoveries than transmissions are needed for this, but taking time needed for either into account, transmissions are way more powerful as long as you have enough power.

But so long as you've packed enough batteries and some solar panels to charge them, electricity is free as long as you're in the sun. It's just a matter of clicking repeatedly.

Get all the science stuff into different action groups then its just a matter of clicking until done. Different Experiments transfer different well so temp readings take a lot less spamming.

Still they should probably implement some kind of max transfer limit so you could for example only transfer the 50% total of the science at a point to make it less of a exploit.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.