[1.4.3]ALCOR,"Advanced Landing Capsule for Orbital Rendezvous" by ASET (08/02/2017)

alexustas

This is listed as not working in .25. I loved it in my old game and I would greatly enjoy continuing its use. Does anyone know if it is compatible? Had to clear the local files since I was using a variety of mods that, sadly, didnt update. Broke the save :'(
It works for me as well, first time using it as well, and i love it

hi

I have a little problem when I want to use ALCOLOR Capsule, I have this message that erreur playing.

RasterPropMonitor: INITIALIZATION ERROR, CHECK SYSTEM.

By working against RaterPropMonitor for another capsule; would you have any idea?

Sorry for my bad english

Edited by Bambou ki plis

hi

I have a little problem when I want to use ALCOLOR Capsule, I have this message that erreur playing.

By working against RaterPropMonitor for another capsule; would you have any idea?

Sorry for my bad english

What does your install path look like ?

EDIT- If your using http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/96148-AeroKerbin-Industries-Modified-IVAs His file path is wrong

EDIT- Do you have a up to date JSI ?

EDIT- Will send you a PM

EDIT- Do you using is rover too ?

Edited by Mecripp2

What does your install path look like ?

Steam\SteamApps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\JSI

Steam\SteamApps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\ASET

EDIT- Do you have a up to date JSI ?

EDIT - Yes. Version 0.18.3

EDIT : I will uninstall all the Mod, and remake a fresh installation to see if its solves my problem

Edit : Thank you for your help Mr MeCripp !

Edited by Bambou ki plis

hi

Sorry for my bad english

I am also having this problem. What was the solution?

I absolutely love this pod, I get the feeling it will be my main pod for a lot of missions.

Two quick questions: First, I assume most of buttons in IVA don't do anything, right? (although I do really like the buttons that do do stuff, like the reserve lock, stage lock, lights etc.

Second, how do I exit the craft in IVA? my kerbals just landed home and I wanted to exit and survey the landing site before returning to KSC, only to find I can't find the button to exit; I then started thinking maybe it has some safety lock that needs to be deactivated first and started pressing some other buttons, but still,

Edit: I found the little dial to turn to get out, ignore the IVA exiting question. I really like this mod

Edited by TThor

I assume most of buttons in IVA don't do anything, right?

Almost everything on the panel in front of the pilot's chair have some function or other. On the right, most of them do also. Several are reserved and only have a function if MecJeb is installed. There really isn't any better (or more fun) way to find out the functions of the buttons than to just experiment! In my opinion, Alexustas' IVA's are simply the best in the game. I'd love to see some additonal integration (like Docking Port Alignment Indicator) but I still think this is great

hmm the only that make this better is to have someone please program all the props although of course some would only work if certain mods are installed like the reserves dial only for when a capacitor from near future is onboard....

It isn't abandoned. In one of his other mod threads, the developer Alesustas said:

"Sorry folks, but I have a lot of RL work right now, and seems like I'll be busy at least till mid-December. I will return back to continue my work on projects when i will have more free time."

Hmm, so ALCOR screen is still giving me garbled stuff after modifying ATM config file for ASET. I even remove ATM for the test and it still have garbled screen, and other screens are not affected.

I think I might have a corrupted file from download or something? Will try again with a new download and see.

EDIT - nope, new download, same problem. Hmm...

Edited by RainDreamer

Hmm, so ALCOR screen is still giving me garbled stuff after modifying ATM config file for ASET. I even remove ATM for the test and it still have garbled screen, and other screens are not affected.

I think I might have a corrupted file from download or something? Will try again with a new download and see.

EDIT - nope, new download, same problem. Hmm...

And that's with out ATM ?

EDIT- Going to send you a PM

Edited by Mecripp2

And that's with out ATM ?

Yeah. B9 screens are not affected either. It seems like there is just something wrong with the text parts of RPM screen for my ALCOR install. Everything else works perfectly.

Edit: MeCripp helped me out. Things works fine now. Seems like there was just some problems with my download from mediafire on OP.

Edited by RainDreamer

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.