Greetings (plz move this if it's in the wrong topic)

Vonblack

I just got the game thu Steam...and I have been playing for two days...I skipped the "sandbox" thinking that career would "teach" me the game faster. it's true to a point.

Here's the deal: I understand that this game is still in dev. no prob. However should I go sandbox to learn the equipment and builds first...it's a very frustrating process ... for example I have five poor kerbals orbiting (at varying distances) with no way home...ok, poor planning on my part...anyway...where should I go to learn the physics and game mechanics? Love the game, and thanks for you input.

I do suggest that if you don't fully understand career mode, try sandbox. After all, it's how everybody learned the game before career mode was added. In sandbox, it's a bit more trial and error when you are learning. Don't be overwhelmed by the amount of parts you see.

thank you all for the input...I got jeb to a mun fly-by you would think I was winning the lotto...I am switching back and forth between modes and the videos help

Indecision is the key to flexibility <-- my motto

woot! I think this is my 5th post...ok, that was lame I have read on here about MODs...so I'm gonna try mechjeb, see if I can cut the learning curve a tad..look forward to getting to know more of the community