The KSR KiG series - MiG replicas (KiG-23 added!)

You are pumping out these kigs faster then a chinese assembly line!

Well, to tell you the truth, the first two were made long before I even joined the forums. The second two I completed in the last few days. And its a Kinese assembly line thank you very much :sticktongue:

On the Kig15 album, howd you get a komcat and a kig flying at once? When I try to switch craft while flying it wont let me...

Also:

My Kero VS. your Kig :cool:

ixzxHdK.png

Edited by Odo

On the Kig15 album, howd you get a komcat and a kig flying at once? When I try to switch craft while flying it wont let me...

Also:

My Kero VS. your Kig :cool:

ixzxHdK.png

I was pretty much only able to switch within 500 meters of each other... Maybe physics loads at shorter distances in-atmosphere?

And yes. KiG vs Kero should happen.

I figured out the 2 plane thing. I took advantage of the jetlag by throttling one plane up and then switching to the other. Shooting down a plane is so hard! it doesn't help that T fires the gun which turns your sas off and makes your plane go crazy. also I managed to get my kero above mach 1.

Thanks! It was really interesting making this, seeing how the MiG series has evolved through the years :)

The MiG-23 was always my favorite. But isn't really possible in the Stock KSP because of the swing wing design.

There is a multiplayer mod now but I don't know how well it works. :)

Ferris are you going to do other soviet / Russian fighters as well? :)

Well, I have a Yak-38 replica here, and a Tu-160 replica here. Other than that, maybe :) also probably gonna release some of my spacecraft as well.

I TOO can fly in formation :)

The last picture was when I got too close and clipped wings with the other plane XD

Javascript is disabled. View full album

Nice! We should try flying in formation in KMP :P

Making an F4 Phantom right now :) My favorite plane in existence, even though 80% of the people I know says its hideous and flies like a bus. T_T (It DOES fly like a bus but its not hideous!)

This one flies like a bus too. Its decent to control in the air, but take off is really hard, you cant pull up until you drop off the end of the runway. This jet is capable of Mach 2.2, and is a very long range fighter, carrying over 1300 units of fuel. I'm considering taking it to the northpole since on my career world I havent been there yet.

Funfact: the F4 phantom currently holds the record for the highest flight of any conventional aircraft.

Edited by Odo

Making an F4 Phantom right now :) My favorite plane in existence, even though 80% of the people I know says its hideous and flies like a bus. T_T (It DOES fly like a bus but its not hideous!)

This one flies like a bus too. Its decent to control in the air, but take off is really hard, you cant pull up until you drop off the end of the runway. This jet is capable of Mach 2.2, and is a very long range fighter, carrying over 1300 units of fuel. I'm considering taking it to the northpole since on my career world I havent been there yet.

Funfact: the F4 phantom currently holds the record for the highest flight of any conventional aircraft.

... Is there a specific reason it has rocket fuel tanks? Look really good otherwise :P

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.