Kerbal Powers Board Game

The Fleet Master

I want zokiesia to build an army, let the others grind each other down, then smash any remnants. Or just clutter the orbitals essentially blockading kerbin's Polar and prograde orbits... :D

that's kind of malicious. right now I want peace, and Industrial growth.

And ferries lots of ferries.Planning on a transport network anyone wishing for movement via train,boat or large aircraft(costs a lot more) will be added to network plans.

for me, a high speed truck is best kind of transport, or riverboats for inter-country trade up and down Notillian River.

Those look cool I'll update when I get home to do so.

Oh you guys might want to design a ground military craft if you have not done so already. We will be hosting a cooperative war game session.

Edited by camulus777
Fix

now just make one that can carry 2 :)

Map updated please PM me if there are any irregularities. Also the war-game will be a peaceful demonstration and learning exorcise, specifics will be posted when i get them .

Edited by camulus777
update

Ok finaly got it all updated sry i had to go through page by page and set up a system that i could keep track of on my computer and simply add to it. The max hexes until 0.0.2 comes out will be 7. Everyone is doing well, i love the designs. The upcoming war-game will include 6 light craft land, or air, and one medium craft, either naval, or land. Also look for my comments in red as they will be important. If you want me to pay close attention to something you say put it in blue. That way when things pick up even more i wont miss it.

Edited by camulus777
fixed

Can your tank gun kill armored plate?

the .5m HV missiles it carries can do damage sometimes, but that type of weapons is relegated to non-armor duties, even in space. All my armor peircing weapons are 1m.

so the answer is probably not. But it is good for killing kerbals (i tested it) and unarmed/wing paneled ships.

Again, it's a Light Attack Vehicle, meant for recon and skirmishes with Infantry and disruption of supply lines.

Basically it does what this does:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SdKfz_234

Edited by zekes

just the command center everything else is hyperedit though making a mobile base could be a good idea. If you see how the others choose their hexes and send a pic that is usually how you do it or you can go on KSP maps app and give me coordinates, ill try to pick the right hex from your PM. Also check out the other threads they have some other fun stuff too. Welcome to the game.

Ok, That little spit of land is now ours!

UjvcUtV.png

Map:

qztytpd.png

We are also shipping now from Notilian to other nations, would anyone be willing to trade?

GgasiFC.png

EDIT Ive also planned my first mun mission. Launch date is Thursday at 11:00PM GMT.

Edited by zekes