vessel repair

probably im gonna be spammed to death but i couldn't find it.

vessel repair.

why cant you put new tires on your wheels, why cant you repair your solar cells.

you should be able to eva and repair your vessel. this would very usefull in the building of space stations, also taking things off while stationary or in stable orbit.you could have a amount of repair materials in your ship and if that runs out it would be impossible to repair or replace things , you could also make other vessels drop of supply's.it should be possible to weld parts that have partly torn of back to the vessel. this would make eva alot more fun because people could scavenge their debris for materials and this would be while in orbit. if experienced ksp players find this useless because they dont need to repair things, then add some sort of durability ,this would again give another dimension to travveling or maintaining a base. if you think it would be toohard to repair things if you landed on duna or something. then make it possible to turn other materials [kethane or your own ore] into these parts/supply's.

to finish this i want to say it also makes cargo planes, ships more usefull because you really need to carry those supply's in.

thank u for reading and i hope i get some reply's.

you can reapir things in eva, inb4 thread locked

Your not a moderator Raptor

And Yes You can Repair Some things In EVA including Landing legs Wheels

Also Welding is On the what Not to suggest List

Edited by Dooz

sorry , didnt see the welding still cant find it , you do mean dragging things back into place and re attaching it ?

and can you only repair stock items because i tried to repair alot of wheels and i cant... but maybe thats impossible to fix

and what about the option to really rework your vessel while away ? [although this would be so much harder]

the parts that break first with me are the solar arrays ... and if im not mistaken you cant repair those.

so apart of the fact that you can repair some things whats your opinion ?

sorry , didnt see the welding still cant find it , you do mean dragging things back into place and re attaching it ?

and can you only repair stock items because i tried to repair alot of wheels and i cant... but maybe thats impossible to fix

and what about the option to really rework your vessel while away ? [although this would be so much harder]

the parts that break first with me are the solar arrays ... and if im not mistaken you cant repair those.

so apart of the fact that you can repair some things whats your opinion ?

Personally I would like to see Some more repairable Objects And I Believe You Combine Lazor mod (Has welding) and KAS to Move the parts Yes it should Be Plausible With Mods

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.