Welcome our new Team Members!

HarvesteR

Hi,

I\'m happy to officially announce today the addition of two new members to our dev team.

Mario and Marco are both Squad veterans already, and have now been assigned to the KSP Team.

They\'re both coders, and will be helping me and Alex develop new features and fix bugs.

I\'ll let them introduce themselves here more properly.

Cheers

Hello!

Mario here, don\'t mind the username.

It is awesome to see how much the game and the community has grown since the beginning. We\'ll make sure to keep it growing for the better.

I\'ve been wanting to make games since I was a little child, I have done some small things by myself, nothing too big, and KSP is a great oportunity to take part in a big game project.

The other stuff we do in squad is cool too, don\'t get me wrong, and we\'ll keep making it, but It\'s great to be able to contribute as part of the KSP Team, and we\'ll make it count ;)

Hello there, and Welcome!

2 more dedicated Developers should make v0.14.0 even that much better! Looking so forward to it now.

Welcome! I\'ve always wanted to program too! (ok so making an MMO in gamemaker probably wasn\'t the best start, but I find C++ a bit hard to chew.) Looking forward to some great new humour in the forums (if Harv doesn\'t keep you too busy with everything else)