BSC Challenge: Rover + Skycrane - Yet another winner!

BSC: Rover + Skycrane - Final Vote  

1. 1. BSC: Rover + Skycrane - Final Vote

• Andrew Hansen - NOKERB Exploring Machine
    • antbin - The One Way Ticket
    • Deathsoul097 - Sojurner
    • Ravenchant - R-31 Dustmarcher & Heron skycrane
    • XolotlLoki - Simple, Indestructible Rover
    • Xeldrak - CRAATRV

Oh wow. I wasn't even hoping to get into finals when submitting. Well...I don't think it was the best one, but hey, if people like it...

Deathsoul97, antbin - congratulations! The same goes for all participants for making such interesting designs, they were fun to test :)

Of course, a big thanks goes to Xeldrak for creating this challenge series and not losing his (?) nerves, and to anyone who voted for my entry on grounds of its functionality, and not looks :rolleyes:

Edit: Oh hey, 100th post! Better say something witty, better say something witty... nope, I got nothing.

• 4 weeks later...

Well, right now I don't know when the next one will be. I'm really busy with my university stuff this month, since I'll have to write several exams around the end of it.

I haven't forgotten BSC - it's just that real life has gotten the better of me.

Well, right now I don't know when the next one will be. I'm really busy with my university stuff this month, since I'll have to write several exams around the end of it.

why not just hand the next one over for someone else to run?

• 2 weeks later...

can we have an ETA?

I'm really busy with my university stuff this month, since I'll have to write several exams around the end of it.

Viel Glück :) I'm in a similar situation...going to be buried under differential equations and signal analysis for much of February-.-

I could run a spinoff. I'll look at Xeldrak's original posts and follow his format. I really like the way Xeldrak does things, so perhaps I'll create a new challenge on Wednesday. Sirine had a lot of rules, so I didn't enter his challenge. It was good, just not Xeldrak's style.

I have some knowledge of how to use Illustrator, so I could probably be capable of creating the same kind of graphic with thumbnails of all the entries. I sure do appreciate what Xeldrak did! Managing those challenges with the quality he did is a lot of work.

Edited by Andrew Hansen

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.