[1.2.0] Toolbar 1.7.13 - Common API for draggable/resizable buttons toolbar

blizzy78

Would anyone have an idea why I am not seeing the resize icon? it's just a black box and alomost impossible to see against the near black background. Also a couple of the icons for the buttons seem to be squished compared to my recent vanilla installation. It indicates a conflict with a mod I know. I was just hoping someone else might have experienced this and maybe can help me identify the cause.

Sounds like an Active Texture Management conflict. You can resolve it by going to the Toolbar config file here:

GameData\BoulderCo\ActiveTextureManagementConfigs\000_Toolbar.cfg

And changing it like so:

ACTIVE_TEXTURE_MANAGER_CONFIG
{
folder = 000_Toolbar
enabled = true
OVERRIDES
{
000_Toolbar/.*
{
compress = false
mipmaps = false
scale = 1
max_size = 0
}
}
}

EDIT: I think you also need to delete the 000_Toolbar folder in GameData\ActiveTextureManagement\textureCache as well.

Edited by UnanimousCoward

Missing cursor icon is not an ATM conflict. I don't have ATM and I don't see it either.

I solve this by converting all icons to PNGs, which also fixes blurriness when you don't use the full texture quality.

Missing cursor icon is not an ATM conflict. I don't have ATM and I don't see it either.

I solve this by converting all icons to PNGs, which also fixes blurriness when you don't use the full texture quality.

You may be right, but:

Also a couple of the icons for the buttons seem to be squished compared to my recent vanilla installation.

I had both these issues exactly as described, and editing the ATM cfg file fixed them both for me...

Evening Gents, having a small issue with Toolbar and I am right confused. When I updated to the newest version I found that Toolbar no longer appears in the VAB, the SPH, or when I am view an active vessel. It shows up everywhere else just fine including map view. Now I don't understand if this is cause by a mod interaction or was caused by a wetware issue. Any enlightenment on my plight would be appreciated, and as always thank you in advance

Dan

I encounter a compatibility problem with ScienceAlert since the last release. If I click on the ScienceAlert icon, the toolbars disappear and ScienceAlert window does not open. I need to right click on the icon and then click twice to open it.

On the map view, the problem is the same except that ScienceAlert never opens.

Anyway this mod is really handy and thank you for your job.

Hi all,

Sorry but is it me or this version looks a bit slower that the last one (1.7.2).

Keep having some strange lag, I don't knoo if is the toolbar or the engineer redux, but using the new version looks slower. I don't knoo.

Best regards all.

EDIT:

Nevermind is the engineer redux mod that is making funny things, like the image freezes for 0.50 sec then back to normal for 15 to 20 sec then freezes again, it just keep doing this.

I remove that mod and its beter now, so nevermind ...

Edited by custume

Evening Gents, having a small issue with Toolbar and I am right confused. When I updated to the newest version I found that Toolbar no longer appears in the VAB, the SPH, or when I am view an active vessel. It shows up everywhere else just fine including map view. Now I don't understand if this is cause by a mod interaction or was caused by a wetware issue. Any enlightenment on my plight would be appreciated, and as always thank you in advance

Dan

I am also getting this issue (not showing up in VAB/SPH). Has anyone figured out how to resolve it?

Deleting toolbar-settings.dat sorted it out :)

I've been scouring the web as well, trying to find a solution. For me, only Crew Manifest appears. Any suggestions?

Sorry, I found the problem - I can't remember what I did though..

Edited by NeatCrown

I Can't Get The Toolbar To Show Up On My KSP Install, Can Someone Help Me? Thanks I'd Appreciate It.

Whoa, hold up there cowboy. Too much information!

Or not... :)

Is this the first time you have tried Toolbar, or have you had it running previously? Where is your KSP folder- in program files? Where in ksp\game data is the 000_Toolbar folder? Did you mistakenly put 000_Toolbar in the KSP folder? Or did you mistakenly put it in Game data\Game data\000_Toolbar?

Finally, do you have more than one toolbar_000 folder in your KSP folder?

Edited by softweir
D'oh, D'oh and double D'oh

Does the news that 0.24 will include a "toolbar" that is "mod friendly" mean that this project will soon fall from use? blizzy, do you know anymore than the rest of us about this new feature?

Does the news that 0.24 will include a "toolbar" that is "mod friendly" mean that this project will soon fall from use?

If I had any plans to no longer maintain the Toolbar Plugin after the release of 0.24, I'd have said so quite a while ago.

blizzy, do you know anymore than the rest of us about this new feature?

Yes, I do, because I'm a member of the experimentals team. But I can't go into details prior to release of 0.24.