Highlad's Art - Taking Requests

Highlad

I'm gonna upload a request tommorrow. If you can enlarge my profile pic just draw that.

Edit: I couldn't decide witch image I wanted you to draw so could you draw either one of these. I don't care witch you choose.

VV11xYG.png

Zp2tgRb.png

Edited by panfish5

Right, so I got started on those drawings on the train but I ended up coming down with some horrible flu thing. To cut a rather long story short; I have half of them done. So I have done the skeletons but not the full colour... sorry, hopefully for new years :) MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Right, so I got started on those drawings on the train but I ended up coming down with some horrible flu thing. To cut a rather long story short; I have half of them done. So I have done the skeletons but not the full colour... sorry, hopefully for new years :) MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Quite alright! Hope you get better soon. Merry Christmas!

I'm gonna upload a request tommorrow. If you can enlarge my profile pic just draw that.

Edit: I couldn't decide witch image I wanted you to draw so could you draw either one of these. I don't care witch you choose.

*Snip*

Right, Well here it is. took me long enough :P

I think the craft was just a little too complcated for me to spend too much time on any one aspect of it so I just tried to get it done :)

tumblr_myf8rlvWkN1rh6bqdo1_1280.jpg

Right, Well here it is. took me long enough :P

I think the craft was just a little too complcated for me to spend too much time on any one aspect of it so I just tried to get it done :)

Woah! Now that is a very awesome picture! Thank you very much for this!:D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

A couple of privately requested pieces that I have just finished for a team entering a Spartian race named 'The Kerbals'... I have a third in the workings but its not really turning out how I would like it...

tumblr_n04wuncFP91rh6bqdo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n04wuncFP91rh6bqdo2_1280.jpg

Wow really nice drawings. I was just going to compliment and thank you for sharing this work, but then I thought: I'd love to see some sort of Star Trek like ship (like say Voyager) with some Kerbals in jet packs doing maintenance on it. I could screen capture an image of Voyager or any other Star Trek ship (I own all episodes) and send it to you if you need it (don't want to public post the capture due to copyright).

One reason I mentioned Voyager (well it is my favorite of all the series even though I saw some of the original series when it first aired...when I was allowed to stay up late enough :) ) is that there are a few episodes where the ship is landed ), and in one it is having maintenance performed on it ("Nightingale" in season 7). But yeah there are no end of good ships to choose from if you can find the time to do this...I always envy those with artistic skill such as yours.

• 3 weeks later...

The requirements are:

It should include the colours Dark Green and White; the national colors of Medwedia.

It should be either triangular or circular.

It should be the style of the early space program as the first parts of my AAR play in the time that's equivalent to the 50's and 60's in real life.

An idea for a motive is a four-spiked golden star orbiting Kerbin on an orbit marked by a line which is green on the outer parts and white in the center.

It should include the word "MASA" on the top; with the motto "Ad Astra per Aspera" (Or how to spell it correctly). It can also include the meaning of MASA (Medwedian Air and Space Administration) or even as a bonus the Medwedian Translation of it (Medwedisk Luft-og-Rumfartsadministrasjonen).

Thanks; I hope I am not too picky when requesting this.

I would like the star to look like on this FLAG of Medwedia; it should orbit Kerbin in a circle.

The FLAG:

Medwedian_National_Flag.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.