Highlad's Art - Taking Requests

Highlad

'This is going well' thought bob as he plummeted to his inevitable doom.

-snip-

Its not really the same but I wanted to capture the whole 'whoops, did we leave bob outside during that aerobrake?' feel.

:)

That looks great. Got a new desktop background. Nice work :)

How's it going!

Its going!

haha, I was swamped with work (and I also went to see the new hobbit film) yesterday so I only managed to get the outlines done. I'm working on them today :D

Do you think you could get a closer pic of the ship? Its not really NEEDED but it would be handy. (the bigger the ship is in frame, the more detail I have to work with)

Edited by Highlad

Could I get this plane buzzing the tower withe the camera close up on the cockpit canopy on the Kerbals face, who should be wearing a fighter pilot helmet. And in the back round you can see Kerbals in the tower yelling at him and a cup of coffee in midair with coffee flying out of it. :P

*snip*

It's as simple as it looks, it was a prototype for maneuverability testing; delta wing-canard configuration, landing gear. Get rid of the VTOL engine too.

Also, if it isn't too much to ask for, can you have the Kerbals face behind a HUD which displays the speed (backwards of course) to be like mach 1.5-2 ish.

Well, its not exactly to specifications but hey, its still alright :)

tumblr_mxt61bjkA91rh6bqdo1_1280.jpg

Lol, that's awesome. The only thing I wish could be changed, instead of the Kerbal screaming, having a devilish grin on his face. :P

Not that you have to change it. It's still awesome.

Also, I actually feel bad asking for more, but, if you aren't yet outrageously annoyed, do you think he could have a fighter pilots helmet?

Also 2, how do you make these?

Edited by RocketTurtle

Lol, that's awesome. The only thing I wish could be changed, instead of the Kerbal screaming, having a devilish grin on his face. :P

Also, I actually feel bad asking for more, but, if you aren't yet outrageously annoyed, do you think he could have a fighter pilots helmet?

Haha! Its really no problem, I will do what I can. One of the good things about using photoshop is that (because I use way too many layers) I can edit things quite easily.

That ship is already on a highly eleptically orbit of Jool, so It won't get the kind of thing I'm looking for. Not to mention the fact that this took forever to build and in 3 75 ton parts.

*cough* I think you have the wrong thread my friend.

Edit: *facepalm* I completely forgot about what I just asked you... Brain fart...

The setting itself doesn't matter. Im not going to draw it around jool. If you take a picture of the ship from whatever angle you want the final drawing from (it doesn't matter what is in the background) then I will be able to get your drawing done. At the moment the line drawing is looking a bit small and lacking detail. Unless you want it to be quite small in the frame...

:)

Edited by Highlad

Right, here ya go!

tumblr_mxta6kU5rG1rh6bqdo1_1280.jpg

Another request: could you make a jet behind another jet, with the... here, let me make this easier, there is jet 1, and jet 2.

So jet 1 is behind jet 2, jet 2 is turning so the top of the plane is towards the camera. There is a missile trail from jet 1's wing that ends at jet 2, jet 2 should be on fire with debris flying off and bullet holes in him.

Another request: could you make a jet behind another jet, with the... here, let me make this easier, there is jet 1, and jet 2.

So jet 1 is behind jet 2, jet 2 is turning so the top of the plane is towards the camera. There is a missile trail from jet 1's wing that ends at jet 2, jet 2 should be on fire with debris flying off and bullet holes in him.

I know what you want, I will give it a try when I have time. :) (I have a deadline at the end of the week to meet for a film I'm making.)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.