KerbalKon Info - Update 0.23 Release Date

SQUAD

<p>* **<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/5z2-ODBw5FA" width="420"></iframe></p>

<p>You want more info about <strong>KerbalKon</strong>? You got it! The full schedule was released today and can be read right <a href="http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/60806-KerbalKon-Schedule-Videos"><strong>here</strong></a>.</p>

<p>Many of your favorite <strong>Squad</strong> members, <strong>KSP-TV</strong> personalities, <strong>YouTube</strong> personalities and many more will take part in the festivities. Big announcements, big surprises and astronaut <strong>Ed Lu</strong>! <strong>KerbalKon</strong> 2013 will be one to remember.</p>

<p>One major element of <strong>KerbalKon</strong> has to do with update<strong> 0.23</strong>. We’re going to be spilling all the <a href="http://bit.ly/1fl5A72"><strong>details</strong></a> on the release that just so happens to be launching this <strong>Tuesday, December 17</strong>.</p>

<p>So grab your boosters, attach your struts and join us for two full days of <em><strong>KSP</strong></em> awesomeness!</p>

That's amazing, it just happens to be the same day I have my first interview for the RAF and then I'm meeting Cmdr Chris Hadfield! Almost hard to believe anything could be so coincidental. But awesome :D

Where is .23? It's been the 17th here for 18 hours! Squad what is gong on??!

Came here to say that. But then I thought about it once more and remembered that Squad is in the Americas. So for us Euro people and everything further east is probably going to be released on the 18th

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.