elind21 Kerbal Space Program & Variety Gaming Stream: [Twitch.tv]

elind21

Hi everyone!

I am new to streaming and have opened a new stream at Twitch.tv <http://www.twitch.tv/elind21/>

I will be hosting irregular broadcasts from Australia, so relatively low frame-rate and resolution, to cater for everyone with a GMT+(0<12)hrs.

As i am new to streaming, please cut me some slack. I am an experienced KSP player, but I do use Mechjeb and other "Cheat" mods to help with flying due to my inate lazyness. I will be creating a new Career Mode save in 0.23 and taking mission suggestions from comments on this thread.

I will also be featuring games such as Minecraft, Starmade, Team Fortress 2 & (hopefully) Skyrim, so my channel is not recommended for anyone under the age of 15.

I hope to see you all there. My first stream should be ~11:00am GMT+10 on December 18.

Updates to the schedule should be expected on a monthly basis? (Still unclear how often I will be streaming)

Thank for taking time to check out my channel!

Signing off: elind21

Edited by elind21

Hi everyone, so first stream went OK, was a bit of a learning curve. I must remember to hide the video preview on the dashboard.

I may not be doing another stream until 2014, but stay tuned because I might just have something special in store for anyone who watches my next stream.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.