Quite possibly the best Kerbal name I've ever seen

jfull

My favorite one would be "Munwise Kerman" - He was known to be wise in the ways of the mun, so much so that he was immediately lithobraked on to its surface for a long contemplation of the what the mun held for the future of Kerbal kind.

The best I can think about off the top of my head are sigbert and raybert

who are both awaiting me to design some way to get kethane from the mining rig to their station 'round minmus.

man, there are a lot of REAL LIFE Kermans...

http://www.ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=kerman

if only my parents would let me change my last name...

Edited by User Unrelated

I personally like that you can get Bilbo, Samwise, and Merry Kerman. Send those three off to launch the One Decoupler into the sun if you somehow get all three in one save.

But neither Bilbo nor Merry went to Mount doom Frodo, Samwise and Shmegel (dont know how to spell that) did bilbo killed a dragon (the kraken) and Pippin/Merry (can never remember which) also help to kills a Dragon like thing.

XD

But neither Bilbo nor Merry went to Mount doom Frodo, Samwise and Shmegel (dont know how to spell that) did bilbo killed a dragon (the kraken) and Pippin/Merry (can never remember which) also help to kills a Dragon like thing.

XD

Smeagol/Gollum. :)

220px-Gollum.PNG

"It misspells our name, Precious. Should we eats it?"

Given that "daring" is an actual word, that it is here not spelled correctly, and that not everything has to be a reference, I doubt it.

No of course it doesn't. But the name is definitely out of the usual range of commonly thrown-together random syllables Kerbal names.

Are the names in the state file, and editable? I would love to drop in a few that I'm known by: Sungak/Sognar (RPGs), Alan (SL) and Alain (Eve Online) come to mind immediately.

Would make for some interesting AARs, and adding a more personal stake in my Kerbals.

I subconsciously pick kerbal names that relate to my favorite Rooster Teeth celebs. Geofwise and Raywin are two I can recall right now(there were others with names close to Monty and Joel, as well). If I can staff my orbital station with the Achievement Hunter crew, that would be the cool little achievement.

Aye, if you edit your save's persistence.sfs file, you can edit their names at will.

So just for giggles I opened up the persistence file in my current save to look at their stats. The only badass crew member I have right now besides Jeb is a "Desnard Kerman." He's about 20% brave and 60% stupid. Does anyone really know if the BadS flag affects anything?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.