KSP the animated movie

Pawelk198604

Due to the enormous amount of study at the university, I can not fully enjoy the KSP.

Last time I came to the main page I saw a new video is really great.

I began to wonder why Squad will not sell film rights KSP, they could make on this a lot of money. They could sell the rights, for example, Pixar, I'm sure that a lot of kids and not only :D, would love such movie.

It could be like Madagascar or Ice age :D

If they were to sell film rights to a major movie studio, what happens to the videos of KSP already posted on You Tube? What happens to Squid's rights to produce their own promotional videos in the future? Would users still be allowed to create and post their own videos of the game on You Tube?

Disney once put out a cell animation paint program for the early Amiga computer. It was so tied up with copyright and EULAs as to be next to useless for sharing any work done on it. Advancing technology in computer graphics soon rendered that program obsolete.

Bad idea, very bad idea.

If they were to sell film rights to a major movie studio, what happens to the videos of KSP already posted on You Tube? What happens to Squid's rights to produce their own promotional videos in the future? Would users still be allowed to create and post their own videos of the game on You Tube?

Disney once put out a cell animation paint program for the early Amiga computer. It was so tied up with copyright and EULAs as to be next to useless for sharing any work done on it. Advancing technology in computer graphics soon rendered that program obsolete.

Bad idea, very bad idea.

I am a student of Masters degree in the field of Library Science, in the classroom professor told us of copyright and related rights, told us that there are a variety of forms.

You can always be applied formula "Some rights reserved" or Creative Commons licenses, selling the rights to the film company making a movie in the KSP universe, with the reservation that players can create derivative works based on the orginal game and everything would be clear.

Moving the subject of copyright it yourself it a little bending the notoriously using the soundtrack from my favorite movie Apollo 13 :-)

especially tracks "all systems go, the launch" and "Re-Entry & Splashdown :D"

Now i'm not creating anything because i'm have to much to do with preparing my MA Thesis, but all is going really slow because i'm very lazy person:D

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.