Delta V to Ike landing and back to low Duna orbit

My Duna lander has 3250m/s delta-v left in it after returning from the surface. Is that enough to visit and land on Ike, and then still return to Kerbin? I need some delta-v to break before I hit the atmosphere as well though. I mostly mess around in the Kerbin system, so I'm not that sure about interplanetary needs.

Mandatory picture of lander: 5CDE254FDB6329FC11D2F9A94751F037D4E205F1

cca 1450 back to orbit cca 400 to ike cca 600 to land cca 600 back to orbit and cca 150 back to duna orbit via aerobraking and circularization, and cca 550 back to kerbin = 3200 to duna orbit and 3750 back to kerbin. So you will, with some luck return to low duna orbit but won't be able to return back to kerbin. I don't see any docking ports on your lander, so sending a fuel tanker is not an option. You might however skip landing and just fly around Ike.

cca 1450 back to orbit cca 400 to ike cca 600 to land cca 600 back to orbit and cca 150 back to duna orbit via aerobraking and circularization, and cca 550 back to kerbin = 3200 to duna orbit and 3750 back to kerbin. So you will, with some luck return to low duna orbit but won't be able to return back to kerbin. I don't see any docking ports on your lander, so sending a fuel tanker is not an option. You might however skip landing and just fly around Ike.

I eventually gave up on that idea, but that made me glad that I didn't try. Thanks

I eventually gave up on that idea, but that made me glad that I didn't try. Thanks

Those numbers included the delta-v needed to get from the surface of Duna to orbit, but your original question sounded like your limit was after returning to orbit. If that's correct, then you should have had a margin for a trip to Ike and then return to Kerbin, especially if you return to Kerbin by departing Ike with a low Duna periapsis, then burning prograde at the periapsis to achieve the proper ejection velocity. The timing might be a bit tricky, but it's how I leave from any moon if I'm heading out to any planet other than the one the moon orbits.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.