Infini-Glider Spaceplane Challenge

The Infini-Glider Challenge

The space plane must be able to fly, When it is out of fuel it must be capable of gliding. [scott Manley's demo video easter egg you'll hear an infini glider] All the way down and still be able to land a safe landing. (If the craft needs a few parachutes to help it land, Those *MAY* have an exception, Depends how much work the user's doing and how much the parachute's doing)

*DEADLINE EXTENDED* = IN TWO DAYS THIS CHALLENGE WILL BE ENDED SO SEND IN YOUR ENTRIES.

It doesn't have to be capable of gliding forever :P

Rules

No ALT-F12 Menu

Modded Entries *MAY* Have an exception, So go ahead an ask me!

Picture proof *REQUIRED*

Judging

Winner's will be chosen by number of minutes or how long the craft glided without Fuel.

Edited by ThatKerbal

Winner=number of minutes? Infini-Glider...is infinite...remember?

Download here.

Flight Profile:-

Press Q or R to 'roll' craft to altitude about 100meter.

Then turn to any direction 90 degree, after a few second, turn back to 0 degree, and you got yourself a floating object.

If tap rapidly on left and right, it can go supersonic. Like...LLLLRRRRRLLLLRRRRRLLLLRRR

OCVWSyp.jpg

jk1cbWM.jpg

VbF5r2D.jpg

Edited by Sirine

I have no evidence of ever doing it, but at one point, I left an infiniglider with SAS on moving supersonic at 23 km unattended for 15 hours, by which time, it had circumnavigated over 4 times and was near the north pole.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.